We provide peace of mind by helping our clients comply with increasingly complex tax laws. We stay on top of opportunities to reduce taxes for our clients and recommend solutions that consider each client’s desire/capacity for complexity.
We have experience with tax planning and compliance for:
• Individuals, trusts, and estates
• Partnerships, s-corporations, and c-corporations
When possible, we bundle our tax compliance and planning packages and provide a fixed price so there are no surprises.
Typical services included in these packages include:
• Preparation of the company’s federal, state, and municipal tax returns
• Preparation of individual federal, state, and municipal tax returns for owners and family members
• Quarterly tax projections and computation of estimate requirements to eliminate surprises, maximize cash flow, and avoid penalties and interest for late payments
• Tax planning projects such as evaluation of corporate structure, tax elections, fringe benefits, qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation plans, stock option exercise analysis, estate planning, and other strategies as appropriate